The Small Yet Mighty Chen Po

Sunday, September 10, 2006


Well, I have deciced that the fart isn't as scary as I thought it was at first. We pretty much just ignore eachother now. Of course, mom won't let it come out of it's cage if we dogs are in the room, but we don't bark at it any more. Its name is Trinket. It still smells funny, but I guess it's not really her fault. I realized that I haven't put any photos of my canine family here so thought I'd give it a try, although I've had a pretty hard time getting photos to show up. It says they are there...but they arent! Frustrating. Wow!! It worked, although it DID take forever. The photo on top is me with my mom. Aren't I SO handsome?

Here is my girl Odettte. She is 7 years old and almost 3lbs.

Here is Schopenhauer. He will be 6 in December.


This is JosephineRose. She is 1 1/2.


Here is MoonShadow, of course. She is 9 1/2 months old. She was jumping because she was so happy to see mom.

This is Aspasia, she is 3 1/2 years old and the alpha female.


This is Justice. She is 1 and the daughter of Schop and Aspasia.

1 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Chen Po - I'm very sorry to hear about your cat sister, and I'm sending you, your mom and your whole family puppy hugs. I'm glad we're friends now. Really, I am. Love, Mary-Margaret

 

Post a Comment

<< Home