The Small Yet Mighty Chen Po

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I'm a bit cranky today. Yesterday at the dogpark Josie, my white standard poodle sister, got hurt and has to stay inside with Odette and I. I like it when just the humans and Odette and I are inside all day. The poodles can come inside whenever they want, but i don't like it when theystay inside ALL the time! I know she cant go outside, except to go potty because she hurt her pads on 3 of her feet, but that doesn't mean she has to bug me. When she is inside she lays on the couch which means I have to share. I don't mind sharing with my girl Odette, but Josie is much bigger and takes up the entire thing. She has been eating MY food too. She is such a pig, no wonder she is so big the way she eats. I only like to share my food with Odette, infact I make sure she always eats 1st and chase the big dogs away if they try to eat before she does. Mom has been scolding me all day because i keep telling josie to back off from the food, but mom says I have to share. Josie is the only poodle I have met that is more pig than poodle. She even had to go to the canine ER once because she ate almost everything out of the fridge. Schopenhauer had opened the fridge (he is almost human in what he can do) and Josie ate just about everything in it! Schop didn't eat anything though, he just opens things for the st poodle girls. When mom got home she was shocked. She had forgotten to lock the back doog so Schop had opened it and all the big poodles went inside. That would have been fine, but then Josie ate the fridge (just about). Granted, I love my food, but I don't eat EVERYTHING! We always have food, inside and out, but Josie loves to eat what isnt hers. She isn't fat and doesnt eat to much dogfood, but if she knows she isn't supposed to eat something she does it anyway. When mom got home she thought Josie was suffering from bloat and rushed her to theER (she goes there alot). Luckily Josie was just having tummy trouble, but the vet gave her something to make her sick incase she ate something bad. The vet was amazed by how much that girl ate. She ate entire eggs, shell and all, old pasta (yuck), and everything else that was in the fridge. She had also eaten her dogfood dinner, which came up too. yuck. You would never know josie was such a pig by looking at her. Everyone always tells mom how beautiful she is and what a lady she is. If they only knew what she was like with food... I do like her though. I wish mom would let me have giant peek-a-poos with her. Hehe. Mom says no. Heck, I'd have peke-a-anythings with just about anybody. I am a boy you know :) mom keeps telling me she is gonna get me fixed (whatever that means) but I don't think I'll like that very much. Oh boy, Josie got off the couch, now i can stretch out and relax!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hope Josie is feeling better soon ! Maybe if you take care of her you will get lots of treats :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger fee said...

i'm glad chen po has found his forever home! my, so many of you living under one roof; it's like a mini party every day!

loves,
fee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home