The Small Yet Mighty Chen Po

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I was tagged by Lex.

Here are 5 things about me.
1. I love to sneeze on people I know don't like dogs.
2. I snore
3. I don't bark, I talk like a monkey (really).
4. I think I'm a huge dog and don't back down.
5. I freak over peaches and my favorite toy, a squeekie pig.

The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then you tag 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

I have tagged: JoJo,

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I snore so loud I drown out my you-mans!!!!!!!!!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Chen Po,

I snore too ! I can even snore when I am awake - now, that takes talent :-) Charlie says I sound like a jumbo jet !

Love
Opy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home