The Small Yet Mighty Chen Po

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Mom brought home something neat today. I'm not sure if its a toy, food or a monster. I think it is probably a monster. Mom wont let me get very close to it, but it sure does move and smell funny. She says its something called a fart... or a ferret.. or something like that. Anyway, that thing is scary! My cat friend, cocoa Bean, thinks its food and keeps trying to get into the room where mom put the fart, but even if she did get in I think the fart would eat her, not the other way around. It is my human sister, Tempestt's, birthday today and the fart is her big present. What kind of present is that? The thing is just plain scary, and I'm sure its a monster because I don't scare it, and anything that isn't scared of my MUST be a monster. I even used my best "alien" talk, as mom calls it, yet all it did was stare at me! Mom says we may become friends, but I have my doubts. The big poodles don't even to realize what danger they are in, all they did was sniff it and walk off! At least Odette is on my side, she sees it for the infidel it really is. Perhaps one day when mom isn't looking we can sneak into Tempestt's room and force that monster to fess up. Wish us luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home