The Small Yet Mighty Chen Po

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Girls are So confusing! I live with a beautiful 3lb. teacup poodle named Odette. I really, REALLY like her and sometimes she acts like she likes me too, but then, especially when she is tired, has one of her favorite toys or something, she snaps at me. I just don't understand it. I get SO confused. Mom laughs sometimes and tells me that I look lost and confused when she does that. Mom tried to tell me that she does that because she wants to be the boss, and thats fine with me. I get along with everydog, and I always tell her the boss, but she still snaps at me sometimes. Of course, right after that she will come over to me and lay right next to me. She loves to use my back as a pillow. I guess girls are just confusing. What's a boy to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home